Monday, 16 July 2012

ADDICTED!!!

I'm addicted to a girl named Moyo
She so petit and beautiful
I'm addicted to her succulent lips
And that smile from which I can't throw a fit
I'm addicted to her cute little waist
The radius of which is 5 times my wrist
I'm addicted to the way she dances
Her winding and grinding makes me want to spill ounces

  I'm addicted to her as a unique young lady
  There is no other more deserving to be my one and only
  I'm addicted to her special place and body
  Looking forward to the day she would have my baby
  I'm addicted to the way she walks and talks
  Especially when she sound like an angel after a glass of coke on the 
  rocks
  I'm addicted to her scent and her fragrance
  It's like my brain on drugs without the consequence

I'm addicted to her face and the way she tastes
Even better than snickers melted in hot chocolate
I'm addicted to her nipples and bobbies
Tips so perky like jelly babies
So addicted that I need to mention them twice
I named them Eve and pouch spice
I'm addicted to her demeanour and attitude
she's always respectful and rarely rude
I'm addicted to her fashion sense and style
She always dresses like my queen because she's my star

I'm addicted to her confidence and food
She knows she has no need to worry since I have it good
I'm addicted to her tiny waist and perfect hips
The sight of which is total bliss
I'm addicted to her brains and intellect
My baby is smart and commands respect
I'm addicted to her silliness like when she pouts
She sticks hers Lips out like a baby who is about to sulk

I'm addicted to her love and affectionHers feels like no other sensation
I'm addicted to all the pain and madness
No other can make me feel that while being a princess
I'm addicted to the wonderful girl called Moyo
Without her my world would be plain and uneventful

By: The Last DON

2 comments:

  1. Very Lucky Lady here. Her boyfriend not ashamed to show her off. Am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pass him on to me if you ever get tired. Girl you are so lucky. Are there really still guys like this out there. Please treasure him! Well done the Last Don, your commitment and loyalty to your girl is highly commendable. Nice piece.

    ReplyDelete