"I was raped at the age of 9" - Oprah Winfrey
"I didn't even complete my university education" - Bill Gates
"In my childhood days, I stitched shoes" - Abraham Lincoln
"I struggled academically throughout elementary school" - Ben Carson
"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training" - Lionel Messi
"I used to sleep on the floor in friend's rooms, returning coke bottles for food money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple" - Steve Jobs
"My teachers used to call me a failure" - Tony Blair
Destiny is not where youu are, but where you are going; Destiny is not who you are, but who you are going to be. Life is not about what you couldn't do so far, it's about WHAT YOU STILL CAN DO!
Every King was once a crying and helpless baby and every Great Building was once a picture. Do not limit yourself by looking at where you are today (present) or where you came from (past); Look brightly at where you want to be (future/tomorrow) and work you butt off to get there, ignoring the difficulties and challenges that arrive and utilising the lessons taught by this situations.
You are not a definition of your past, you are a definition of who you choose to be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment